Our Lord continues to heal today and it is vital that the church preach, teach, and practice this biblical truth. Scriptures command believers to pray in faith and trust God for the outcome.
What We Believe
Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:16, 1 Corinthians 11:26
1) Water Baptism by immersion after becoming a Christian. We have a water baptism service on various Sunday mornings throughout the year.
2) Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation. We serve communion in morning services on the 1st Sunday each month.
1) To reach out to sinners with the good news of what Jesus has done for them.
2) To be the representation of Jesus on this earth.
3) To bless God with our lives.
4) To be a people who demonstrate God’s love and compassion for all the world.
Matthew 28:19, 1 Corinthians 14:12, James 1:27